SHRI SHIVABALAYOGI MAHARAJ TRUST
Kailash Kumari Devi Bhawan,
180-C Rajpur Road, DEHRA DUN 248009 (Uttarakand)
Spiritual Head: Shri Shiva Rudra Balayogi Maharaj
Attack on Saadhvi Amba Shiva Ranjani (formerly known as Miss Rekha Sharma) in the grounds of the Dehra Dun Ashram.
Here are the resolutions subsequently passed by the Trustees and devotees under the Chairmanship of His Holiness Shri Shiva Rudra Balayogi Maharaj, of Shri Shivabalayogi Maharaj Trust, Dehra Dun.
Om Shivaya Shivabalayogendraya Parabrahmanaya
On behalf of Shri Shivabalayogi Maharaj Trust, Dehra Dun, we would like to extend heartfelt thanks to all the devotees and well-wishers of Ashram Trust. Over the last few days we all have undergone a big crisis and turmoil and you all have stood by, your kind support and genuine sympathy has really given us great strength in this odd hour.
As you all have been aware about the criminal attack carried out by one Nipendra Singh an NRI Land Mafia illegally residing in Ashram Premises.
Although he has been involved in countless anti-social and negative activities against the entire Ashram Trust and inmates – with clear intention to harm the peace and tranquility of our Ashram – just because he has his greedy eyes upon Ashram Trust’s land which he wishes to grab by hook or by crook.
The worst thing is that he has successfully conspired to create rumours and misunderstanding between Ashram Trust and our most respectable Dear Brahmachari Shri Hanut Singhji (Retd. General Indian Army)
He has isolated Brahmachari Shri Hanut Singh ji from all other Ashram people, Ashram activities and further he is not allowing him to meet or socialize with his people. Instead he is only bringing in land mafia like Bharat Bushan Garg and his notorious gang to terrorize all the inmates of the Ashram.
On the 27th March Nipendra Singh the NRI Land Mafia attacked Ashram inmates with clear intention to cause grievous harm and injury. He along with the Gang manhandled Saadhvi Amba and Baba Shiva Rudra Balayogi (Our beloved Babaji) and threatened them with their lives. Somehow Saadhvi could call on 100 and the police arrived for our rescue, all the Gundas were nabbed red-handed and taken to Police Station. They were all arrested by the police and an FIR was lodged and further, all the above criminals were booked under various sections of IPC (Indian Penal Code) 323,147,504,506 and 509 and presented before the Magistrate the next day. Looking into the seriousness of the above crime the higher police officials have initiated CBCID investigation process in this regard.
No matter what happens, we all are committed to the cause of peace, spirituality and humanity in all the situations. No doubt about our infinite compassion and love for our most Respected and beloved Brahmachari Shri Hanut Singh ji, evil people like Nipendra Singh, the NRI Land Mafia would never be successful in their designs to isolate Brahmachari from us, however he successfully inflicted physical harm, public humiliation and abuse on Sadhvi Amba and Baba Shiva Rudra Balayogi (Babaji) and other Ashram inmates.
With respect to the above incident, we have therefore solemnized special prayers and Yagnas for the peace and welfare of the Ashram Trust.
We would like to inform all our Ashram Trust Members and devotees that Nipendra Singh the NRI land mafia and his associated gang members are influencing some political people and members of the local administration to fulfill his clandestine activities against the Ashram Trust and its property. It is also understood that he also has evil designs to further attack again on all the Ashram inmates and properties, and cause further serious damage to the entire Ashram in the near future.
Shri Shiva Rudra Balayogi (Babaji) has taken some precautionary measures in this regard and an emergency meeting of the Dehradun Ashram Members was held in which following measures were resolved by all the members and implemented with immediate effect.-
1. Security cameras have been installed inside the Ashram premises.
2. Hereafter no outside vehicles are to be allowed inside the Ashram premises other than those vehicles approved and listed by the Dehradun Ashram Administration.
3. Only medical emergencies vehicle shall be allowed for immediate medical assistance such as 108 ambulance and or any ambulance from recognized and authorized hospitals or ambulance services providers.
4. All visitors be it members/devotees or any other visitor must strictly enter their name and other details as required in the visitor’s register which will be available at the main entrance gate. Failing to comply with the above, no entry will be allowed for such persons.
5. Hereafter all members, devotees and visitors to the Ashram who need to take long term/short term shelter (if more than 24 hrs) within the Ashram campus give a written application along with complete ID details to the Ashram administration (Saadhvi Ambaji) seeking Ashram permission to stay the required period. The Dehradun Ashram administration, especially Babaji reserve the Right to accept or Reject any such request application without giving any reason or explanation.
6. With immediate effect Ashram inmates already residing inside the Shri Shivabalayogi Ashram (Dehradun) campus as a temporary visitor must forward their applications to the Dehradun Ashram Administration (Saadhvi Ambaji) for their continuation of stay within the Ashram campus within 20th April 2013, failing to do so such Person(s) staying in the Ashram Campus thereafter shall be considered as illegal inmates and Legal action shall be taken against them.
We request all our members and devotees to visit our official website (www.shivarudrabalayogi.org) to check out the details of the incident that took place on 27th March 2013 to see various newspaper clippings.
We seek your support to maintain sustainable Peace, Spirituality and Humanity for all in our beloved Guru Maharaj Shiva Balayogi’s Ashram, Dehra Dun.
May Shri Swamiji Guru Maharaj Bless you all,
For Shri Shiva Balayogi Maharaj Trust, Dehra Dun
All Trustees and Devotees of Dehra Dun Ashram Trust.
Local Dehra Dun Newspaper
Below is an article in a local Dehra Dun Newspaper – the Garhwal Post, reporting the attack on the Ashram.
Express your views or comments
If you would like to express your views or comment on this incident here is a link to a page where you can post your comments. These will be subject to approval before uploading to the website so please understand if your comment does not appear for a while. Only wording suitable for this website can be considered. In spite of the seriousness of the incident please word your comments appropriately. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. It is very much appreciated, especially at such difficult times.